Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Neither the woofer or the passive radiator are the originals, so I would use that in your negotiation. They come up now and again for sale on eBay, but you could probably spend at least the same amount getting the original drivers.
Nice speakers when working and original. I wish I never sold mine, but like you I have no room for more speakers.
You have better eyes than mine if you can be certain the woofers are replaced. The passives definitely are although that may not be as critical if they can tuned.