• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A Dynaco ST-35 Deluxe

PS.......... wish I had a pretty face-plate!!!..........lol
 
Last edited:
Nice build. I replaced the 50 ohm resistor in my ST-35 with the same 62 ohm choke used in the ST-70. I used the one Dynakit sells due to it having end bells.
Since it sits on top of the chassis it looks better with the bells.
 
I like the Dynakitparts one too. Last one of those I used I painted all black. Looked better that way too.........It matched the rest of the Trafo's
 
I like the Dynakitparts one too. Last one of those I used I painted all black. Looked better that way too.........It matched the rest of the Trafo's
Thats what I did, painted it black to match. Even with the cap can on the right and the choke mounted on the left side, there is still room for the Dynakit bias board if you want to add one. I have a bias board for mine, but I haven't installed it yet.
 
Back
Top Bottom