• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A guy walks into a sale and …

Life took a hard left actually . Besides after the first email about the speakers nothing after . Pretty sure someone’s enjoying them most likely I would have gotten the Jbl .
 
there will be other chances. you just have to keep an eye out for the deals,.
When conditions normalize for you, Post on Bartertown what you are looking for.
Lots of AK'ers have nice speakers for sale at Much better than Ebay prices.
 
Last edited:
Sounds like sharpstik might just be more of a CV or Kabuki kind of guy vs. Vintage JBL;)
Nope.
But I have enough here that I don’t fret about not owning a pair.
I did find a beautiful pair of floor model Altec Lansing’s 10 years ago that I stupidly sold. I found those for 20.
 
Back
Top Bottom