• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A horny start

Well it looks like I'll be properly fixing up the Peaveys as it looks like I can do it for about $320.00. The JBLs are really fried so those will be turned into subs and some liquidity. That'll be my first stop on this journey.
 
Yes I've become horny for horns. But like other things one becomes horny for they ain't easy to get.
 
Tried the smaller JBL (not pictured), 15 inch two way. Woofer was good, horn was blown. Hot patched in one of the other horns. Niiiiiiiiiiice sound. Played some late 80's early 90's house techno mix that was recorded to good analog tape. That's EXCACTLY what I'm after. HPM's are close but they don't come near the horns.
 
Tried the smaller JBL (not pictured), 15 inch two way. Woofer was good, horn was blown. Hot patched in one of the other horns. Niiiiiiiiiiice sound. Played some late 80's early 90's house techno mix that was recorded to good analog tape. That's EXCACTLY what I'm after. HPM's are close but they don't come near the horns.
Why is this SOOOO hard to get?
attachment.php


http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2260584#post2260584
 
Back
Top Bottom