• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A new sound for the DL-103r

Love my 103r. It has great synergy with my system. I'd like to maybe have it re-bodied some day but can't stand the thought of being without it.
 
Just hooked my 103R back up yesterday. Snapped off the sapphire cantilever a while back. It was greatly missed.
20190824_181201.jpg
 
So what are the differences in the different versions of the 103 cart? And how is it different from the 301?
I'm currently using a Yamaha PX-3 with an AT-120 cart. Sounds pretty good but I'd like to move into a LOMC in the future. The tone arm mass on my PX-3 is 17 grams. Would that be a good match?
Thanks for any advice.

BillWojo
 
Back
Top Bottom