• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A question of phase relationship

I prefer Rane when it comes to crossovers. the AC 24 is a 3 way stereo at 24db, phase problem fixed except for room acoustics
 
Last edited:
That Rane AC24 looks like a nice , but I am not sure about the idea of automatic phase adjustment.. Perhaps it's a great idea, but it seems like something I would want to have final control of..
 
That Rane AC24 looks like a nice , but I am not sure about the idea of automatic phase adjustment.. Perhaps it's a great idea, but it seems like something I would want to have final control of..

You do. That unit has adjustable delays on each side of the crossover. But modern DSP units are even more bang for the buck, as you've discovered. Check out the Peavey VSX 26 ferinstance - it works much nicer than the Driverack PA.
 
You do. That unit has adjustable delays on each side of the crossover. But modern DSP units are even more bang for the buck, as you've discovered. Check out the Peavey VSX 26 ferinstance - it works much nicer than the Driverack PA.
You know, I wouldn't have thought of Peavey... However, their VSX-48 looks interesting. I want to at least try a 4 way... JBL 2245, 2118, 2445, 2405. It would take me there...

A stereo 4 way (8 out) could be a damn interesting way to go...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom