Okra
Active Member
I recently bought A pair of Sonus Faber Sonetto III being driven by an Arcam SA20 integrated amp. The sound is sublime but I'm reticent to test the volume beyond 80dB or so because the SF are rated at 50 watts to 250 watts and my amps limit is 150 watts at 4 ohms. I'm afraid of frying the speakers.
Thoughts on adding a power amp to the Arcam or a consideration is buying a Peachtree amp with more power. I'd appreciate any advice.
Peachtree Carina GaN
Direct Digital GaN Integrated Amplifier
200 watts per channel state-of-the-art GaN power
Arcam SA20
150 watts x 2 into 4 ohms
+
Arcam PA240 Power Amp
Thoughts on adding a power amp to the Arcam or a consideration is buying a Peachtree amp with more power. I'd appreciate any advice.
Peachtree Carina GaN
Direct Digital GaN Integrated Amplifier
200 watts per channel state-of-the-art GaN power
Arcam SA20
150 watts x 2 into 4 ohms
+
Arcam PA240 Power Amp
380 watts x 2 into 4 ohms



