• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Advent a1123

sarpilot

Member
Can anyone out there give me some background on the ADVENT A1123 speaker and general opinions of there performance. THANKS STEVE
 
Register to hide this ad
Those may be recent Advents. I have not heard them personally, but have not heard great things about them either. I'd pass personally.
 
I was thinking the same thing. I'V heard that the newer stuff made in CHINA is not that good. I'm going to stick with getting some Baby IIs or IIIs.
Thanks STEVE
 
No, It seems to be the model number.



Sarpilot...you are correct, that is the model number. I had a pair of 1123's several years ago and LOVED them. Excellent build quality, nice finish, excellent drivers, great sound! Those who "heard" bad things about them never owned them....I did and I really liked them.
 
Back
Top Bottom