• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Albums you keep even though not every song is good

I was probably more discriminating in my collecting of "sides, esp. 78s. You, on the other hand, were (are?) a big collector and dealer, so it is likely you "gathered in" hundreds (and hundreds more) such, especially 45s, that I'd never acquired.
I never got into 78's. I never had a player was probably the reason. Always a collector, AK made me a seller. Once I discovered AK years back, I found a good community of folks that liked quality records. That turned me into selling off duplicates and titles I didn't necessarily care for. I can't imagine being a online seller (Discogs, eBay, Amazon etc..), that's too much work (for me). I'll end up being buried with all my vinyl. Not enough time and not enough post allowed in BT for me to sell most of my collection.
 
There are only one or two albums that I like every song on. But the more I played them when new the more I liked all of the songs.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom