Good plan lol.I would keep going with the Rush but my wife has returned. Don't want to irritate anymore then i already do (lol ) so going with this
View attachment 1175651
Always was a huge Queen fan. Especially live. They lost me with this album. Still went with my gf for the tour concert and they were great but that was it.View attachment 1175677
Wiki claims Michael Jackson -huge fan of Queen- encouraged the band to release Another one bites the dust as a single.
Unfortunately this goes to a place that says no videos available.good friends in our festival cafe many years ago ..am glad we managed to record this .so many memories ..long story .. https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=HOnpf_g6b4U
maybe my settings will review in daylightUnfortunately this goes to a place that says no videos available.
I know Blackie. Still lives in Oxton where I'm from. They could have been huge but he really didn't give a toss about it. Guy is happy. Still tours every now and then. Works with my friend on his landscaping business a day a week just for something to do. Funniest lyricist ever.I heard a version of that once by Half Man, Half Biscuit