Wow. So great to see you swampy. Been awhile
That’s awesome. It’s great to see the old crew return. It’s rare, But it happens^
Man it has…Just settled in after a move and getting life in order. Music is back!

BeautifulView attachment 3834172
@needforspeed Just added my end game amp to my system….Decided to go all in.
Funny, I was bored earlier today and went back to around 2017/18 WAYLTRN & More posts. Saw a bunch from you of course^
Man it has…Just settled in after a move and getting life in order. Music is back! Hope you are doing well. Any of the old gang still around?

Funny, I was bored earlier today and went back to around 2017/18 WAYLTRN & More posts. Saw a bunch from you of course
Then you showed up a few hours later![]()
I’ve backed off my time on AK a bit. But still have a lot of fun after all these years. A few minor discipline issues now and then just to keep things fresh lol. I’ve been minding my P’s and Q’s for the most part. Looking forward to your album posts.Glad you have been here holding the fort down! Once I finish some more stuff around the house I will be back a little more often. Still have to unpack several boxes of LP though!
^
Man it has…Just settled in after a move and getting life in order. Music is back! Hope you are doing well. Any of the old gang still around?










