• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

All Things Music. Past, Present and Future.....and more

Bad Religion - Generator
[IMG]
[IMG]
 
IMG_2312.jpeg

Found this at Savers last weekend, kinda obscure as Sparrow Records is the same label that Keith Green was working with. It’s like early/mid 80s CCM.


IMG_2310.jpeg

My wife found this on a walk the other day ^^

Some Garth brooks cassettes and some random mix tapes from 1996 and 97. Found a bill cosby stand up cassette in the box too. They are kinda of beat but playable.
 
I remember that cluster **** like yesterday

Haha I was always way too scared to bring it up as I had nothing to do with it, I think it was back in 2023? I didn’t want to cause any drama by asking what happed.

Lol now I can just imagine @Delmarva at home loosing his **** hahah

I still don’t know what went down, I guess that’s for the best lol.

I’ve got my own problems to take care of, not trying to piss off anyone lol Im back and well behaved. If I see the drama starting to build that’s cue for me to put the phone down lol I want no part of the drama. Lol
 
Haha I was always way too scared to bring it up as I had nothing to do with it, I think it was back in 2023? I didn’t want to cause any drama by asking what happed.

Lol now I can just imagine @Delmarva at home loosing his **** hahah

I still don’t know what went down, I guess that’s for the best lol.

I’ve got my own problems to take care of, not trying to piss off anyone lol Im back and well behaved. If I see the drama starting to build that’s cue for me to put the phone down lol I want no part of the drama. Lol
Well I’m always walking a thin line. AK jail is just a breath away it seems. As you know I tend to push the envelope especially on our thread. The situation is a somewhat long story. Best to let it lay. Suffice to say it was not good
 
Back
Top Bottom