Mystic
We're all born mad
Make that two likes for this one. Terry was a good friend whom I miss.

Not Vs. please. We are companion threads. The other engages in discussions on gear etc. This is a reboot for those who want to focus on music topics only. ThanksInteresting ...... "What Music Are You Listening to at this Moment" vs. "What Are You Listening To Right Now".![]()
I see.Not Vs. please. We are companion threads. The other engages in discussions on gear etc. This is a reboot for those who want to focus on music topics only. Thanks
Just learned something. My On the Road is a 1st press single Lp. Next pressings were 2 lp's. Anybody have the double? Thinking i need to go on tbe hunt for it. The double has a full side of Glad and freedom rider.
I have the single LP. I thought only the first run ones were the doubles. Still looking for an early double too.Just learned something. My On the Road is a 1st press single Lp. Next pressings were 2 lp's. Anybody have the double? Thinking i need to go on tbe hunt for it. The double has a full side of Glad and freedom rider.

Wiki has it that only first press were the single lp's.I have the single LP. I thought only the first run ones were the doubles. Still looking for an early double too.
In the spirit of the thread.
View attachment 1175218
looks like it will be worth seeking out regardless of pressing.I have seen the doubles in used stores although not recently. For a time that album was quite common to see and most in good condition but I think people now know it was a really good album and they get snapped up. I wish I'd bought one double that was mint for $9 about three years ago. But it was gone the next day.Wiki has it that only first press were the single lp's.looks like it will be worth seeking out regardless of pressing.