bobsvinyl Painfully Aware Subscriber Jun 14, 2017 #1 I love playing the "Almost" games on AK so I'm adding a new one; Almost an Author Game. To start off: Sir Arthur Conan Doily. Alfred Lord Tennis Shoes. Charles Chickens. Agatha Crispy.
I love playing the "Almost" games on AK so I'm adding a new one; Almost an Author Game. To start off: Sir Arthur Conan Doily. Alfred Lord Tennis Shoes. Charles Chickens. Agatha Crispy.
oldgringo Canadian / Brit. - Still supporting Ukraine! Subscriber Jun 14, 2017 #2 William Shakes-Here. Cheers, og
old_tv_nut See Yourself on Color TV! Subscriber Jun 14, 2017 #5 Gorgeous George Orwell (or does he belong in athlete [or in entertainer]?)
old_tv_nut See Yourself on Color TV! Subscriber Jun 14, 2017 #8 DNU Are poets acceptable also? END DNU
old_tv_nut See Yourself on Color TV! Subscriber Jun 14, 2017 #12 oldgringo said: William Shakes-Here. Cheers, og Click to expand... William Shakesbeer (and sprays it all over the place)
oldgringo said: William Shakes-Here. Cheers, og Click to expand... William Shakesbeer (and sprays it all over the place)