• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Altec 846A Brochures?

ab0ez

AB0EZ
Hi folks, I just picked up a pair of Altec Valencia 846A unloaded enclosures. Does anybody have a JPG or PDF of the factory literature for these speakers? I know what goes in them, but would just like to have the pictures.

Thanks,
Jim, AB0EZ
 

Attachments

  • Valencia.jpg
    Valencia.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 84
Register to hide this ad
Hi Sam and thanks for your reply. I looked at that site and the pages I needed to go to came up with the dreaded "Not Found" error message.

Just my luck.
 
As I recall there is only "B" info at www.lansingheritage.org

edit: urps, I stand corrected :-)

page14.jpg

page15.jpg
 
I have a set of the Flamencos with the equipment cabinet in darn near new condition. My current favorite set up (also have 846bs, and a set of Santanna). I have some Altec sales phamlets I can scan. Be back later with them.
 
Interesting-The brochure notes there was a "859A" Valencia cabinet made ?
Wonder What the difference was from the 846A/B ....

I saw those on the Seattle CL ,If one of the Grills didnt have a hole in it,I might of pursued them myself Just for the Grills.
 
Those grills are gonna go bye-bye, will probably make a nice cloth grill for them. If you want the one good one, let me know.
 
Interesting-The brochure notes there was a "859A" Valencia cabinet made ?
Wonder What the difference was from the 846A/B ....

I saw those on the Seattle CL ,If one of the Grills didnt have a hole in it,I might of pursued them myself Just for the Grills.

Reading that, I get the impression that the empty cabinet carried part number 859A and the complete system was 846A.
 
Some day, if the speaker gods grant it, I hope to come across a set of the end table style speakers to match my Flamencos. And, you are welcome.
 
Back
Top Bottom