• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

an old audiophile friend had spun a last record

I had a friend like that ten years ago...I was in my 20s, he was nearly 70...although it was not audio or music, but cars...he had cancer, he died in 2008. I think about him every day, and I miss him every day.
 
You gave that man the gift of yourself. The older guys I know are excited to share their experience in this crazy hobby. I'm into the 12 inch 78's because of a couple of older audiophiles. I know of more than one of them that insist you have a center channel.
 
Back
Top Bottom