• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

And the 2009 Audiokarma Member of the Year is...

Congratulations Steve, and may I add a Second to merrylander's words! :thmbsp:

Congratulations Steve, could not have happened to a more deserving person. I would have been hard pressed to have picked among many in that list though.
 
Congrats, Steve!! Many thanks for all of your fine work here, your wisdom, and your great efforts for AK, and thanks to all the nominees for helping to make AK the place it is.
 
I can't thank you folks enough for the kind words. To be numbered among the members who have been nominated for the MOTY is an honor, and very humbling to me.

Once again I thank you for your kindness.
 
Great stuff - congratulations Steve & well deserved! :thmbsp:
 
It's a grand thing that you get the recognition you have earned thruout the year.
Congratulations Steve!!!:banana:
 
Back
Top Bottom