• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Answer The Question With A Question Game

Musicians, composers and their associations with anything are meat and drink to this forum, I think that is a fair statement, please explain your feelings on the matter, will you do that?
 
I wouldn't dream of 'wearing' anything else, all my cream is 'whipped', isn't yours sweetie? :naughty:
 
So if you would really lock John - does that mean you would absolutely like to taste my grapes of wrath?
 
So, you would take the words I have written, and you knaves would twist them, to make a trap for fools, would you? :D

Paraphrasing Rudyard Kipling's poem "IF" and murdering one of the lines. :)
 
Last edited:
"Is there anybody out there", is a track by one of the best bands ever - Pink Floyd, anyone agree to that?
 
Back
Top Bottom