• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Answer The Question With A Question Game

That is a great selection, doesn't it make you want to put on prism glasses and plug in the lava lamp?
 
I say, and I think I am right as always, don't you think? - yes, take that in isolation 'don't you think'??? :D
 
Noooo, I hate that place it is all spidery, and dusty, and cold, and damp, and airless, and not very nice, who will vote for me NOT to be locked up again? :D
 
Me of course, anyone else? - oh 8ugger it, carried by a majority - no locking up for me :D - even though I do seem to have a foul mouth, agree anyone?
 
Last edited:
I stopped by the cell and yelled "Hello, is there anybody in there, just nod if you can hear me, is there anyone home?'
 
No, but I noticed there was another brick in the wall, could that mean John is adding an addition?
 
"Come on now, I hear you're feeling down", but just let me out, Chris won't be happy, you know that don't you?
 
Back
Top Bottom