• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Any good places in SE MI to have my Sansui Serviced?

fliphandywork

He lives!!!
I would like to have my sansui overhauled. Or in other words any thing that needs to be fixed... fixed. I live in SE Michigan.

Thanks,
Jesse
 
Register to hide this ad
Sorry dont know anyone local that I trust enough to recomend.
 
Not local but I am sure he can fix ya right up. Drop him a line.

Grumpy
 
Sorry I just do work on some of my own gear. Sides sounds like yours needs more work then I am capable of. Echo or one the larger companies are your best best.

Grumpy
 
There's a place in Southgate that I'm probably gonna take my 9090DB to. I have no idea if they are any good, but they appear to be. I know they have a small shop in a strip mall and only do audio equipment. I don't think they have a site, but if you want I can find out the name and give any sort of directions needed.
 
Back
Top Bottom