• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Any idea what these are?

jtee1340

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Does anyone have any idea what these are? Interesting, going to check them out.
Seller has no idea what kind of drivers. No markings at all.
Any idea would be appreciated
 

Attachments

  • 00c0c_8WLVGTLJiVx_600x450.jpg
    00c0c_8WLVGTLJiVx_600x450.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 167
  • 00J0J_hVqNH4qppnu_50x50c.jpg
    00J0J_hVqNH4qppnu_50x50c.jpg
    895 bytes · Views: 191
  • 00s0s_e3M2APODbKe_50x50c.jpg
    00s0s_e3M2APODbKe_50x50c.jpg
    750 bytes · Views: 192
Register to hide this ad
+1. First thing that crossed my mind when I saw that gold paint and basket structure...and I haven't seen a pair for at least fifty years. Great sounding speakers, just don't push 'em too hard.

Happy trails,
Larry B.
 
Going to see them tomorrow and give a listen. These should work nice with tubes I would think.
I don't see much on the net about them.
The only set I saw was a full range driver. I doubt this is a full range driver with the other midrange in the cabinet.
We shall see.:scratch2:
Thanks,
J.T.
 
Crossover? The wire from the back panel goes to it, and wires go out from it to the drivers. Unusual design for sure.
 
Back
Top Bottom