• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Any of these speakers worth the asking price?

Marantz Imperial 5G $60 With original boxes

While I would say continue to look for some Imperial 6s, the 5s are also quite nice and would be a nice "set" with a Marantz receiver.

I just noticed you were also in Charleston! Don't give up any secrets, but do you have a local vintage source for all of those? If you'd like to hear some Imperial 5s or 6s, you could come listen to mine...
 
Last edited:
If those are indeed Polk RTA 11T or TL, they are fantastic. I have them, and they rock.

They were called Monitor 11T before the RTA name was used. My pair say that on them. Great speakers. They convinced me the Polk sound was good enough I should invest in a serious pair of Polks.
 
They were called Monitor 11T before the RTA name was used. My pair say that on them. Great speakers. They convinced me the Polk sound was good enough I should invest in a serious pair of Polks.

This I did not know. learn something new every day! :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom