• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Anyone know of a source for a Harman Kardon 630 twin fuse cap.

txc500

Member
I just picked up a Harman Kardon 630 twin receiver. One of the screw-on fuse holder caps is missing, does anyone know of a source for one?

Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 20221221_224026.jpg
    20221221_224026.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 19
Last edited by a moderator:
Register to hide this ad
Search eBay for receiver fuse cap. A lot of them will work. There are also some for HK receivers.

Rob
 
Search eBay for receiver fuse cap. A lot of them will work. There are also some for HK receivers.

Rob
Thanks, it was there when I got it, but must not have been screwed in tightly and popped off on the way to the car. Yes, I looked and as you said, my marantz has the exact same one.
 
Back
Top Bottom