• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

AR 11's w/original boxes and stands $350 on CAM

Register to hide this ad
I have a pair of AR-11s that I bought new 35 years ago from the Ramstein Air Base BX. I also have the stands but pics of the speakers on the stands in the ad are not the way the speakers are meant to be placed on the stands. The attached image from the factory AR-11 brochure is the way the speakers are meant to be placed. I had mine reconditioned by Orange County Speaker Repair 15 years ago and they still sound great. Who ever scores these speakers will be a happy listener.

G-Man
 

Attachments

  • 00s0s_k9qivgClOIs_600x450.jpg
    00s0s_k9qivgClOIs_600x450.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 45
I also have the stands but pics of the speakers on the stands in the ad are not the way the speakers are meant to be placed on the stands. The attached image from the factory AR-11 brochure is the way the speakers are meant to be placed.
G-Man

They always place them like that if there's no speaker cable involved.

Great price on a great pair of speakers.
 
Purchased a pair of AR-12's new back in 1978, really liked them. Gifted them to my brother yrs later when I replaced my system. Those 11's look nice but the woofers need re-foaming, not a deal breaker but I would offer less.
 
Back
Top Bottom