• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Ar-7

guest122

Active Member
I found a set of Acoustic Research AR-7's for $2 but of course the surrounds are rotted. I see a refoam kit for about $30. Has anyone done these before. Do you think these are worth attempting to refoam?
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
I found a set of Acoustic Research AR-7's for $2 but of course the surrounds are rotted. I see a refoam kit for about $30. Has anyone done these before. Do you think these are worth attempting to refoam?

For that price, yes. Even for twice that price, yes!

Seriously, they should sound great and well worth the refoam. They would also benefit with replacement caps.

Go get them and post pics.

Glenn
 
Back
Top Bottom