• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

AR25's and EPI 100's on Hartford CL

Register to hide this ad
I wish your mom well.
Thank you Vlad, you are a good friend.

Don't think about bad things.
Vlad:

At our age, one needs to accept reality. I lost my dad ~8 years ago and that was very tough. Even though my dad and I were never especially close when I was younger, in his later years we had a chance to connect. That is something I will never let go of or forget. My mom and I (I am the youngest of 3) have always had a very close and special relationship. She has been my closest and dearest friend for the last 30 years (I'm 51). We had our trials through my teen years, but once I moved (got thrown) out of their home things have been very special. She is someone that I will miss dearly. Good lady. My one hope is that she does, indeed, pass before me. I have had 4 heart attacks and 1 "cardiac episode" since turning 40. I'm currently hauling around 10 "Cardiac Stents" in the arteries surrounding my heart (Lord, get me through the security at the airport tomorrow!). If I were to die before her, it would be devastating to her. This is among the things that keeps me awake at night.

Sorry everyone to get so far OT, but this got me thinking (always a bad thing).

Dave
 
Last edited:
BTW how do you like the EPI 100?
Sancho:

Words alone can not describe how impressed I am by these little speakers. Truly astonishing indeed. As I wrote in the Speakers forum, they have displaced the KG-4's in my office until I move the EPI's into my son's room. You must keep in mind that I also have a Definitive Technology SuperCube subwoofer in my office to supplant the lows. Although you must know I have tried them alone, and they have a pretty substantial low end given their 8" woofer. They are really quite impressive.

Dave
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom