• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fisher XP9C Speakers - Eastern CT

relaximus

Consoles 'Я' Us
These look very nice for $40.

Not mine, no affil, etc.

3n33m03o15Q15X05S1a6seba3a59fee8d1187.jpg


Dave
 
Register to hide this ad
I saw that ad, and wished I didn't already have way too many speakers...
 
Nice looking speakers; I haven't the foggiest idea where I'd put them. Hate to but I gotta pass as well.
 
That's a good price and they look to be in good condition. Unfortunately, like all the Fisher speakers I've ever listened to, they don't sound that great.
 
Dave-Relaximus-you might win!but i found a pair of jbl's while moving my cluter that i thought i sold.Thats bad.LOL
 
Back
Top Bottom