• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Are you kidding me ???!!!!

Register to hide this ad
Jeeze, he's just up the road a bit from me. Perhaps I should swing by and give them a listen and report back. :scratch2:

-D
 
Jeeze, he's just up the road a bit from me. Perhaps I should swing by and give them a listen and report back. :scratch2:

-D

I kept hoping to run into him in Monroe.
I'd love to visit with him and have him play "show-and-tell".

I claim to be a mad scientist, but that's just because I'm angry all the time.
He really is a mad man. 900watts from tubes, jeez! Probably keep the house warm too.
 
Back in the 90's my RF director at AirTouch, also a mad man in his own right (1500 cc GSXR, Calloway Twin-Turbo Vette, 600 ci A/A gasser) built a pair of Super Sevens from schematics. I remember him saying it cost him about $2k to build them. Sadly they were in his Penn. residence so I never got to warm my chilled bones on their hearth or hear them.
 
It's easy bogus price marketing for a sale in other ways like pawn shops or other auctions or to "collectors". Bogus auction interest, high prices, still show up on pawn shop searches for pricing info. The dirty little secret... Failed sales or sales completed to surrogates that never get paid out... It's very obvious when you see it. It happens on smaller scales too. Post something really high and at the same time something similar not so high but still a genuine rip-off. Lots of spiders out there with all the time in the world and no conscience, ... preying on fools.

Agreed, caveat emptor goes double on the 'bay, but this ain't one of those times.
 
Back
Top Bottom