• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Arlington Heights IL Celestion Ditton 25

Register to hide this ad
I was there earlier today. They want $150 for the pair. One was still in the box, the other was on display in a so I didn't get a great look at it, but it seemed to be in pretty good shape for their age. A once over with Howard's Feed'n'Wax probably wouldn't hurt.

The "1962 Stereo" listed is a Curtis Mathes console. They had it playing FM during the sale, but it sounded like the right channel is out. I think it was $199, but I'm not sure. There were plenty of records, lots of 60's and 70's rock, some were in good shape, some weren't. I felt the prices were high on them. $3/LP unless otherwise marked and I'd say most were marked much higher


Like most Chicagoland estate sales, this one is (poorly) conducted sale and reportedly they don't negotiate prices until the 3rd day. Prices on most non-audio items are also on the high side.

I walked out empty handed, but Happy Hunting to anyone else.
 
Thanks for the report. I won't bother tomorrow and since Saturday is the Boat Show, I guess I'll see if anything is left on Sunday. Thanks again.
 
Back
Top Bottom