• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Astin Trew CD players

ziocalepino

New Member
Hi, I've seen Astin Trew Cd Player, AT3000 model. What are opinions on this trade? Price is no to solw but it seems quality is very high. I listen almost jazz and classic music, and I've a 16 years old Yamaha player. I would like to increase my sound quality.
Thanks all
Z.
 
Register to hide this ad
I've already read that article and it is interesting. The player is described as very good. But I prefer to hear somebody who has it, if it is possible.
 
Never heard one, but I've found this interesting review of the AT3500: http://www.tnt-audio.com/sorgenti/at3500_e.html . I'm not familiar with the author, though.

Hi Guiller,

I am new to AK. Found a thread on Astin Trew and you had given some very positive comment on it.

I am actually in the midst of deciding which CD player to go for. I had short listed 3:
a) AT3500+
b) Rega Apollo R + DAC
c) Creek Destiny 2

Do you have any experience on b) and c) ?

Are you still having the AT and how would you rate it after having it for 1 yr+?

Hope to hear from you very soon :)

I am trying to PM you but I have difficulty in getting into it...
 
Back
Top Bottom