• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

AU-9900 how to replicate loudness switch?

That's exactly what I do with my 9900- my tone Defeat switch is my loudness switch - When I flip to Tone/filter it acts just like a loudness switch that I've come accustom to. "loudness" switch if that's what you want - problem solved.:beerchug:
Yeah, I've got it set up that way now. I put Treble and Bass to +10db. I'm testing music back and forth flat and tone/filter. With the tone controls on, I can dial down the volume a bit, which diminishes some of the effect, but so far I find the tones give just that little edge that enhances my listening. :music:
 
I set up my Eight and AU-9900 with a speaker switch that allows me to switch the source. Going back and forth between the two I was able to replicate the “sound” of the Eight with the loudness switch on using the tone controls of the 9900 (Bass +10 and Treble +6). Also connected my equalizer to the 9900 and can get some nice effects. Bothe receivers sound great!
 
Back
Top Bottom