• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Audiokarma "Member Of the Year" 2021 - a reminder!

harman/kardon

From the Fatherland
Subscriber
Please don't forget to cast your vote by Feb, 27th! The time is running out - so to whom it may concern - please participate in this lovely tradition of our community. Thank you!

:)
 
Register to hide this ad
And here comes my last bump!

Tonight I will return to my original signature: "Get access to your password to the Light"

However - I'm looking forward to the result of the nomination. I think that Ernie will be able to present it to us by Tuesday or so. Thank you again, Ernie, for carrying out the nomination this year again.

:)
 
Back
Top Bottom