• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

AudioKarma mobile website?

If this can be done it will make my iPhone even more amazing. Thanks for looking into it.
 
I use Blackberry and iPhone for AK now , works great , takes some extra steps to get around but works fine . Hard to upload stuff however.
 
Very easy on my Droid. The zoom feature includes auto wordwrap, so it's always easy to read.

Not that I need any more timesucks in my life.:no:

My semi-smart phone does the same thing. Nice feature. Makes downtime and breaks at work a little more interesting and allows the spread of Audiokarma
 
Cool, I look forward to this. The regular site is great on my ipad, but its very hard to browse full site forms on the iphone - I tend to gravitate towards text only.
 
I would suggest the iphone/ipad app tapatalk very easy to browse and search on a small screens. One of the best designed out there. But we need the Admin of this site (is that Grumpy?) to enable it. It's free for him and would surely bump up the traffic/exposure for AK. Here is the link for the AK's owner to flip the switch. http://www.tapatalk.com/plugin.php
 
Seeing how Tapa Talk is broadcasting that we published in their network, I'll say I did install the server side script last night. I was going to wait until we determined how well it work before announcing but the cats out of the bag.

Let us know how well it works for you or not. Be sure to mention your mobile device when posting about Tapa Talk usage.

Look for our mobile logo --->
46723c4f-8100-0e8a-90x90.jpg


Now if you use some other form of vBulletin forum viewer that works well, let us know. We are open to what ever platform meets the needs of the most users.
 
Back
Top Bottom