• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Audiokarma Server upgrade We need your help !

I have added a picture of the shirts and hats to the very first post in this thread for those that have asked. Thank you to everyone who has donated. every little bit helps.

Grumpy
 
I've got a US$20 left over from a deal a couple of years ago and I cannot think of a better way to use it without the BANKS getting a cut.
Expect it via snail mail.
 
Ak

Thanks for the reminder, my check will be in tomorrow's mail.
Thanks to all for helping with my hobby and passion for the past year.
Go Sansui!!!!
Casey:banana:
 
Its all you great folks who make this site what it is. Thanks a ton and if you have not donated yet please do.

Grumpy
 
I'm getting a long over due T, and kick in some cash, Thanks to you
and al the moderators for the hard work, AK rocks, big time.:thmbsp:
 
Nailer said:
Where's the store?


We do not have a store yet but you can view some of the items for sale in the first post of this thread. Thanks
 
grumpy said:
We do not have a store yet but you can view some of the items for sale in the first post of this thread. Thanks
I saw the pics and was wondering how to buy.

Also shipping costs to Dallas, TX, for hat and 2 shirts.
 
Nailer said:
I saw the pics and was wondering how to buy.

Also shipping costs to Dallas, TX, for hat and 2 shirts.

Hi,

You can go to the link above and pick out what you like. Shipping on 3 items would be 9.00. Thanks
 
Back
Top Bottom