• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Axl to be no-show

I tend to agree with what JohnVF and KeninDC said about the RRHOF. Some inductees are no-brainers, but music is mostly subjective and not as quantifiable as let's say sports.

More to the real point (I think) here, Axl Rose and his behavior. Said it a million times, but what's one more time. The man has some form of mental illness. Not saying that to put him down. Love G&R.

He's manic depressive.
 
I think the biggest question that hasn't been asked, and hopefully will get answered:

Are they going to induct Freddy King or Freddie King?
 
I care more when I see bands that I like schmaltzing it up for some lame ceremony put on by a bunch of old soulless big shots.

Rock and Roll is the opposite of a hall of fame. It should have a hall of infamy.

It has been called the hall of shame.
 
oops :D makes me want to hide away

Perhaps you can go to San-Ho-zay and become a Sen-Sa-Shun, just don't get Side Tracked or become a Wash Out. Try not to get Swooshy out In The Open. If you do get a sundae, make it Butterscotch.


(sorry, that's all I can remember off-hand :D).
 
Back
Top Bottom