• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

B&W BOWERS & WILKINS DM 110 SPEAKERS $90 Buffalo NY

hwirt

Super Member
B&W bowers & wilkins dm 110 pair of speakers english manufacturer - $90

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/ele/2977840739.html



5L85N15Ff3M63N53Hac4o4399dbe4516c1868.jpg


5K45H75X63E23K33L8c4o64f54c3bebc41089.jpg


5Gc5H95M33Gf3Md3J8c4oc2f4608fb8a01551.jpg


5L15E65H13Fb3oa3Hdc4o1469fa6974a71120.jpg


No Affiliation.
 
Register to hide this ad
probably at the top of their valuation... they're nice, but I find the rubber surround to be problematic. While it doesn't wear out, the adhesive seems to have an expiry date and the ring around the outside starts to let go. The surround is very very compliant, but this means it's also flimsy - so re attaching it is a bugger. Trust me - I know from experience x 2.

At least it seems to have lots of VC clearance - so while you can make it rub if you move the cone by hand, it stays clear when playing.

I've got $90 into mine... (bought for less, but needed woofer), and they don't get much play time. Stuck in a closet at the moment.

The above pair do seem to be in nice shape though....
 
I got $129 for mine on ebay. Nice sounding speaker. I've got a pair of DM100s now. Also nice sounding.
 
Back
Top Bottom