desertrat748
Super Member
MP-200 for one. It will deliver more than the 150 and surprise you with detail. Has boron cantilever. I know of but one inexpensive cart that can top the MP-200 for less money.
As stated earlier, an old Empire but I would go for a 2000Z / 2000T or one of it's clones. Still can get original stylus to fit for about $115 and the last 2000z body sold for just about $110 on the bay. I haven't found anything that sounds better for that kind of money. 2000z with original empire stylus beats my MP-200 by a little bit.
As stated earlier, an old Empire but I would go for a 2000Z / 2000T or one of it's clones. Still can get original stylus to fit for about $115 and the last 2000z body sold for just about $110 on the bay. I haven't found anything that sounds better for that kind of money. 2000z with original empire stylus beats my MP-200 by a little bit.