Hi All,
I am just looking to seek the opinion and experience of all Thorens owners as My first propper audio set up is comprised of the following. I am a long standing user of vinyl but this is my first noteworthy deck.
I have a Thorens TD 160 (Mk I) with a TP16 tone arm.
Goodmans Mezzo for Speakers
R-1240 Superscope Amp/Tuner
My budget is fairly low looking around £80.00 mark for a Cartridge and stylus. Anything at the budget end of the market that will sound good and match well with my existing equipment is worth considering. All opinions and observations welcome!
Also I will consider other updgrades in the future, any thoughts on what should be a priority for replacement/upgrade would be appreciated.
Many thanks!
Lloydus
I am just looking to seek the opinion and experience of all Thorens owners as My first propper audio set up is comprised of the following. I am a long standing user of vinyl but this is my first noteworthy deck.
I have a Thorens TD 160 (Mk I) with a TP16 tone arm.
Goodmans Mezzo for Speakers
R-1240 Superscope Amp/Tuner
My budget is fairly low looking around £80.00 mark for a Cartridge and stylus. Anything at the budget end of the market that will sound good and match well with my existing equipment is worth considering. All opinions and observations welcome!
Also I will consider other updgrades in the future, any thoughts on what should be a priority for replacement/upgrade would be appreciated.
Many thanks!
Lloydus








