• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Best high output MC cartridge for Pioneer-PL-570

That’s interesting, post about wanting a MC and buy a MM. solves the problem though.

I'll probably still end up buying a MC cartridge in a month or two. It's just that the grace f9L cartridge was only around 300 dollars and Ive read such good good things about it. For 300 it seemed like I might as well give it a try.
 
I saw that auction. Went for a little over $300. If it is as advertised and is functional you got a good deal. Let’s us know you thoughts on it when you get it installed.
 
I saw that auction. Went for a little over $300. If it is as advertised and is functional you got a good deal. Let’s us know you thoughts on it when you get it installed.

Ye hopefully it working well and as advertised. The seller has very good feedback and I messaged with them briefly about the cartridge and they said it sounded excellent and was in bed good shape.


These also a sumiko bluepoint special III that Im looking into for 465 that is suppose to be brand new. I'm planning on purchasing that as well to scratch the Moving coil itch. Just have to wait for the seller to get back from vacation.
 
Back
Top Bottom