Might want to try a direct message (START CONVERSATION) to @dapbmw. He still appears to be active on this board.Thanks for the heads-up. Thought I'd take a chance or perhaps someone new pops in with a review of their 2S-305's .

Might want to try a direct message (START CONVERSATION) to @dapbmw. He still appears to be active on this board.Thanks for the heads-up. Thought I'd take a chance or perhaps someone new pops in with a review of their 2S-305's .

Do you still have your Diatone 2S-305's? I have a chance to get a pair from HiFiDo and was wondering if they really are as good as they are. How is the base? are the highs shrill with some music?
Sansui, Technics, and YamahaHello everybody,
I'm having an opportunity to get some vintage speakers from Japan. I bet the best thing will be to look for those, made by japanese manufacturers...
I know Japan was pretty good at making amps, now what about speakers?
Which of japanese older speakers you can name the best?
Are you using Japanese made speakers, at the moment?Hello from Japan. The following is a list of popular Japanese vintage speakers just to name a few:
01. Yamaha : NS-1000M
02. Sony : SS-G7
03. Diatone (by Mitsubishi) : AS-3002P
04. Diatone (by Mitsubishi) : DS-2000 (Year: 1985)
05. Diatone (by Mitsubishi) : DS-4NB70 (Year: 2017)
06. Sanyo : SX-Z3000 (Year: 1987)
07. Pioneer : S-180D (Year: 1984)
08. Pioneer : S-9500DV (Year: 1985)
09. Pioneer : S-1300DV (Year: 1984)
10. Kenwood : LS-11ES (Year: 1989)
Best retail stores to look for them are Japanese retail chain in Japan called Hard Off - https://www.hardoff.co.jp/
Good luck!
Not right now. I use a pair of Klipsch R-15M bookshelf speakers and Yamaha NS-SW100 Subwoofer at the moment. Thank you for asking.Are you using Japanese made speakers, at the moment?
Thanks!
Not right now. I use a pair of Klipsch R-15M bookshelf speakers and Yamaha NS-SW100 Subwoofer at the moment. Thank you for asking.
Well aware of hardoff and have been to many times and ordered from them on multiple occasions too. Most come with a few months of warranty.Hello from Japan. The following is a list of popular Japanese vintage speakers just to name a few:
01. Yamaha : NS-1000M
02. Sony : SS-G7
03. Diatone (by Mitsubishi) : AS-3002P
04. Diatone (by Mitsubishi) : DS-2000 (Year: 1985)
05. Diatone (by Mitsubishi) : DS-4NB70 (Year: 2017)
06. Sanyo : SX-Z3000 (Year: 1987)
07. Pioneer : S-180D (Year: 1984)
08. Pioneer : S-9500DV (Year: 1985)
09. Pioneer : S-1300DV (Year: 1984)
10. Kenwood : LS-11ES (Year: 1989)
Best retail stores to look for them are Japanese retail chain in Japan called Hard Off - https://www.hardoff.co.jp/
Good luck!