• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

bic venuri dv5312

Register to hide this ad
First result on Google...
http://www.audioreview.com/cat/spea...dv5312-powered-towers/prd_125658_2741crx.aspx

The built in LFE amps, (if installed), in each speaker are worth more than $50 each alone, if they work.

They were running between $300-$700 a pair 9 years ago.

I've always like BICs speakers. They get a lot of praise for the F12 sub, and their speakers aren't half bad either for the price.
Thanks for the info...just waiting to hear back from the person selling them.I told her I needed her to hook them up so I can hear them.
 
I have the bookshelf speakers from this series. The tweeter on them is quite harsh, but they put out very surprising bass for their size.

These have a completely different tweeter though. I'd try to demo if possible.
 
Back
Top Bottom