• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Binghamton Cl steal

Register to hide this ad
posterity post:

I am selling this Classic Harman Kardon Stereo all as one unit. I got this from an estate and was going to part it out individually. I have decided to deeply discount it just to move it out.
Selling The HK 590i tuner, Nakamichi BX-1 cassette player, Fischer AD 738 CD player, HK T25 turntable. and these are topped off with a kicking set of ADS L570 speakers
I tested the tuner and the CD player and both work fine.this system really puts out. I think the turntable has a broken drive belt that is easily replacable the needle stylus still has the plastic cover on it. I didn't have a cassette to test the tape player powers on but does not play. some of the tuner buttons are sticky and could use some cleaning. The Fischer cd player is not a high end unit but it plays fine with these components. The ADS speakers are a little worn around the edges but they really put out with no distortion. everything is a little dusty from sitting. I will also include a pair of cheap Magnovox speakers that came with everything.
Some classic components selling at a fraction of their value.


----------------------

That's a smokin deal. Mainly due to the speakers.
 
No affiliation... I do like that HK receiver, however. I used to drool over those when new at the stores years ago. A local dealer had H/K and Polk Audio (RTA, SDA, Monitor stuff) plus the car audio lines of them, too.


5Nb5M85Jc3K93Ib3Nbc19210386679e081dd9.jpg
5Ld5F45Ma3K83Ld3H5c197c53c61f3a0811b7.jpg

5L45I65G43Ff3I83H6c19665be930ad881497.jpg
5F25X05J93Kf3La3Ffc193cb26e0ab38412d6.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom