• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Binghamton NY go get it!

Register to hide this ad
I wouldn't consider it a "Cadillac" of cabinets.

Maybe the Cadillac Cimarron of cabinets. That Nak gear is not all that great either and the unknown speakers would be a tough sell. It probably sounds very nice for the money, but I think it's priced on the high side for a complete system.
 
Its going to be tough to flip these gears. The TT is probably worth $200 The Nak receiver maybe another $200 if lucky, than how are you going to find a buyer for custom speakers? I pass.
 
Back
Top Bottom