• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Bluetooth causing shutdown on Yama R202BL

I forgot to add the signal chain. I believe this is what you are looking for.
View attachment 1369607

If you are running these in parallel, you are running a 2.4 ohm load on one channel, which is stressing that channel. The inbalance in channels may also be adding to the overall stress. Even when not running both sets, the 8 and 6 ohm speaker make a 3.4 ohm load, and that probably below the 4 ohm design of the amp.
 
I disconnected the rogue 6 ohm speaker and the manual suggests using 8 ohm speakers so in that regard I lucked out without knowing in that respect. I'm new to the ohms and power relations so if I have two pairs of speakers on the A and B channels am I still pushing the receiver? Should I look for an upgrade over 100 W per channel?
 
Thanks to all who helped work on this! I really appreciate the input. I found reviews on the Amazon website and a decent number of reviews did complain about the bluetooth shutting off. It seems like it was just designed poorly. I decided to get and external Bluetooth with RCA plugs and use on of the open lines. The right channel was struggling recently and I removed the equalizer and the problem was solved, for a few days. When I got the C-70 I opened her up and cleaned THOROUGHLY but after researching different problems people have with the C-70 I'm now in the debate of having a technician 40 minutes away RECAP it. The item was bought on e-bay and was not as described so I'm wondering if it's worth returning/using the e-bay buyer protection. Lots to mull over. Thanks again for your input and if you have any more suggestions/comments I'm all ears.
 
I disconnected the rogue 6 ohm speaker and the manual suggests using 8 ohm speakers so in that regard I lucked out without knowing in that respect. I'm new to the ohms and power relations so if I have two pairs of speakers on the A and B channels am I still pushing the receiver? Should I look for an upgrade over 100 W per channel?
Snapshot.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom