• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Bonnie Raitt

Yep, I'm a fan. A couple of my favorites are "Baby Mine", Cry on my shoulder", but I like a LOT of her songs. She can really deliver the story and message of a song. Great singer and pretty good slide guitarist too.
 
I am a huge fan of Bonnie Raitt. I believe I own everything she has ever recorded. I feel a BR marathon coming on....
 
Saw her in Albany around 1971, and have collected most of her recordings since. She's remade a lot of tunes better than the originals, written many great ones too.

Bonnie also added guitar and backup vocals to one of my favorite tunes, Buddy Guy's "Feels like Rain" (John Hiatt).
 
Back
Top Bottom