• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Brand new in box. Come on.

Register to hide this ad
Not to mention that a new unit would have the clear plastic faceplate cover. Really dislike overt misrepresentation that crosses over to fraud.
 
I especially like the finger cheese marks around the power switch, headphone jack, and input selector.
 
Looks like it has "smoker's finger" all around the selector switch.

Nothing like another "honest" Ebay seller trying to make a buck. Sad part is many folks are gullible enough to take him at his word. :nono:

Best,

Paul
 
I sent him an email asking if the scratches dings were from the factory. It should be interesting to see if he replys :D



REGARDS JIM
I did the same thing, kind of like the Pioner SX-950 that a guy was selling with 610 watts!!!!!! Idiots:thumbsdn:
 
Anyone who has dialup might have caught something that broadbanders missed. While waiting the several minutes for the images to load, I saw the name of the image hosting site: okthisisstupid.com! I'm not kidding!

How appropriate!
"Brand new in box", indeed!
 
A check of his feedback shows lots of complaints of misrepresentation. He never actually says that it works. What's that tell ya'?
 
I did one better - I reported the seller to eBay for posting an "Intentionally misleading or deceptive title".

Let's see if eBay takes action.

Martin
 
I did one better - I reported the seller to eBay for posting an "Intentionally misleading or deceptive title".

Let's see if eBay takes action.

Martin

I think we should all follow this lead. If he gets ten differnet people turning him in, ebay would likely step in.
 
Back
Top Bottom