• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Braun LV1020 3-way powered monitors!

$450 is too high if they need to be refoamed. They will likely outperform any of those speakers you mentioned. I have L880/2 and they certainly run rings around those.

Aside from the sound quality, the cabinets are beautifully made. The very highest quality. To put it in perspective, the LV1020s retailed for $1,500 in 1974, that's the equivalent to over $6,000 in today's money.

- Pete
 
Well, I emailed the guy and said his price was too high for me, but did not make an offer. You got yours for $200, but I doubt he will do that.

I paid $280 for the L880s and $100 for the /2s!! The L1290s were at a pawn shop 12 years ago for $165, the drivers and grills are very good, but the cabinets are a bit rough.
 
Back
Top Bottom