• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Bumble bee Tuna!!

Register to hide this ad
Howdy y'all
In need of some knowlege on a couple speakers I am stumped on. First let me explain what im up to. Recently
purchased a Kenwood ka-3500 and am looking for speakers made around the same time as it was. 1976-78 I think. Found for 30 bucks a set of heritage model 1g2220 is what I was told. My first thought was klipsch heritage series wich I discovered upon my search but after finding the heritage name regarding polk jbl and advent series im sure im lost. The other is a pair of Kenwood kL 220. These I found but very limited info. Going for 50 bucks
 
My Heresys play very nice with my little Kenny in the bedroom. Concert levels on 35watts, oooooohhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaa.

20180904_184657.jpg
20180904_184826.jpg

My brother purchased a KA-3500 new back in 78, schveet little amp.
 
Back
Top Bottom