• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

buzz through MX119 only

Start with those plug in and light up gizmo's you can get at the hardware stores. Then shut the power off and re-tighten each outlet, one at a time. Make sure the cable ends are free of corrosion. If you get electrocuted you will be on your own of course....

Thanks,
Ron-C
 
I tried this first and everything is wired correctly. I will try to clean the wires before I start re-wiring things. Thank you!
OT-1.jpg
 
First connect the amp to speakers, ONLY. Turn on- any buzz? If not connect one channel of the 119 outputs to the amp. Any buzz? If not connect the other channel, any buzz?
Ans so on. Let us know when you hear the noise. This is what every pro installer would do to track down the problem.
How many dimmers in your house?
I was speaking of the AC cables that connect to the back of your wall outlets. You will need to pull the outlets out of the wall to check these.

Thanks,
Ron-C
 
Back
Top Bottom