• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Calling you Central Texas AKers

OK, I will sit down tonight and make a couple of changes to my directions. I will PM them once they are updated.

Alan
 
Is anyone comming bringing a laptop to spin tunes with ...I would like to demonstrate my simple and free method of making MP3s acceptable for listening on a Hi-Fi system...I would hate to pack up all my stuff for that ...

I can bring an install disc and load the client and plug-in to use ..then uninstall it when done.
 
Thought I would bump this up one last time.

Anyone who has not previously expressed an interest can post and get the latest scoop here.

I will PM directions to those who are interested.

Alan
 
Check out this post.

And this this post.

Covers most info - if you want to bring some gear/speakers, feel free but we will likely have enough to keep us busy, as is. If you got a pair of HPMs to spare, we may settle the age-old question of Pioneer HPM or Yamaha NS.

That thread in Events and Happenings has most info on the gathering.

I'm been pumped and got a PM from Damage yesterday that he's pretty jazzed up. Can't wait to see everyone.

Alan
 
Back
Top Bottom